Want to lose weight? Hire a personal trainer in Toronto. Don't wait, lose weight!

Rob Ford gropes Sarah Thomson's buttcheeks during photo op

Former mayoral candidate Sarah Thomson says she wants an apology from Mayor Rob Ford for touching her inappropriately and making a suggestive remark to her at a party on Thursday night.

“He told me he was in Florida and I should have been with him because his wife wasn’t there,” Thomson told the Star on Friday. “I didn’t expect that. Rob doesn’t normally act that way towards women, so I was a little bit shocked and then we posed to get our picture taken and he grabbed my ass during the pose.”

Thomson first expressed the allegations in a post on her Facebook page after the party, which was held by the Canadian Jewish Political Affairs Committee at the Arcadian Court on Bay St.

“I kind of went, ‘This is unbelievable.’ I was shocked and walked away and told few people and they kind of went up to his handlers and said, ‘lets get him out of here, there’s something off with him,’” Thomson said.

He was probably high on cocaine again.

“At first I thought, oh, he’s just treating me like one of the guys, you know, you should have come down and have some beers. The wife comment kind of threw me. And then when he grabbed my ass I realized, hold it, no no, he’s going the other way with this. So, to me it was wrong and you got to say something,” Thomson said.

Thomson said she told a number of guests at the event in an attempt to get the mayor removed since he was acting strange, possibly drunk or high on cocaine (which he is known to use). She left the party at 11 p.m. and later posted the incident to her Facebook page.

“When I got home and I was still mad,” Thomson said. “I told my husband and he was just furious. So I went home and posted it on Facebook just to get it out there because I realize no, I’m not going to sue him, I’m not that type of person. . . but I think that this being International Women’s Day, I have to stand up and say something.”

Thomson made the Facebook post after midnight. She wrote: “Thought it was a friendly hello to Toronto Mayor Rob Ford at the CJPAC Action Party tonight until he suggested I should have been in Florida with him last week because his wife wasn't there,” Thomson posted on her Facebook page. “Seriously wanted to punch him in the face. Happy International Women's Day!”

In a comment on a photo of herself with Ford, she said, “Guess where his hand was in this picture? I must go shower.”

She later added: “Is grabbing someone['s] ass assault?”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts